Monday, October 25, 2010
Seasons Changing
Winter is coming and it's time to get the boat, jet ski, and motorcycle winterized and put away for the year. The summer just went by too fast this year. Maybe it's because I can't get enough of summer and all there is to do. I know its a personal preference and everyone has their opinion on what season they like best. I'd like to find some cheap ski's and hit up Mt. La Crosse this year. I went there last year a few times and it's expensive when you have to rent skis and boots and still pay the lift ticket. Anyone know of a good place to ice skate? I wouldn't mind trying out some ice skating this year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I hate winter, also. I am super excited to go skiing and snow boarding this year, though. I'm also trying to find a good place to ice skate, so let me know if you find any!
ReplyDeleteI like summer but I like winter to. They both have their ups and downs one can be to cold and one can be to warm.As long as there is something to do I'm happy.
ReplyDeleteI love winter but hate it too! One things for sure... i cant wait to ski!!
ReplyDelete